Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Miss You Chayunk...

2day is da most wonderful day of my life..
spending da whole day with my beloved..
even though I do not know whether she feels same like me..
but I beginning to feel her love..

approaching night she complaining she drowse..
and I give space she to rest..
same like me, my eyelid felt heavy..
I even further go sleep..

suddenly I wake up from my sleep..
i feel missing her again..
taking my hp and calling her..
and written "the call is waiting at other party"...

ehmm....
I feel sad when she do not answer my call after several multiply
i don't know why..
maybe coz she was calling with other man
that's was what playing in my minds..

shortly after, she answering my call...
I even ask why??
what she doing just now??
she said:
I just sleep only just now
I did not calling with someone even just now..

i trust her...
you know why???
because i really2 love her..
i never feel like this before...
and hoping she always tell the truth...
maybe the celcom having connection that time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Syahril Shariza

we enter the world alone
and
we leave the world alone
so
i think its better to be alone