Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We Love Indie



I'm a music lover..
For me, anywhere in this world I just need music to live....hehe..
There are many genre of music such as metal, punk, pop, grunge, hip hop, RnB and many more.
Others music lover have their own perception on all these genre.

Now, I want to tell a story when I came to University Technology of Mara at Samarahan Campus. Here I must stay at Sri Mulu college. And I got 2 roommates which came from Peninsular of Malaysia that also like music. Everyone of us like different genre of music and have our own perception.

Zaqwan like metal. He listen to metal music such as Metallica, Slipknot, Lamb of God, and many more. He said, in metal music the sound is little harder than others music. People hear the music with their expression. They usually practise head banging. These people likes to go to concerts or gigs.

Rashid is a small teenager that like grunge music. He said grunge is unique than any other music. Grunge is an expression of feeling to the music. When people listen it, they might feel boring if they are not follow the flow of the music expression and emotional. It may sounds angry, sad, and happy.

And me..I love all...I'm Indie..I said to them " We are same, we are music lover, we should love all genre of music if you wanna be a rockstar". I always tell them about that. I show them the others genre, teach them about the others, let them hear it, fell it. They still can't accept it.

But they changed from day to day as I'm act towards it. Until one day, they was really changed into what I meant. They became Indie. Where we always go to Gigs together. They start hearing all type of music. And we start our own band named CocoBanana. I know this will happen. I do hope all music lover will open their music heart to all genre and not concentrate only to certain genre. And don't forget, to Malaysian Indie, Support Our Local Acts!!


Our CocoBanana Family members
From Left : Man BelenT, MuNey, Rashid Cobain, Zack Zakuan, Aboy Jingut
First Line : Aye Arkian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Syahril Shariza

we enter the world alone
and
we leave the world alone
so
i think its better to be alone