Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rugby!!!



This is my first time joining rugby team in my whole life. I start play it for UiTM HunterZ Team. Before I start my training, I have heard many bad thing about playing rugby. I heard about the injured player (patah tanganlah, patah kakilah, patah hidung, patah inilah itulah, ada2 jak). Then I labelled this game as one of the dangerous game and seriously I feel scared to play.

The training start. I start feel comfortable with other players and also the game. Yeah, I got injured for my first time when I get tackled by my training members at the first day training. I learn many thing about rugby there but I didn't see any violent in game.

The first match, UiTM HunterZ vs Unimas A. I feel very excited for the game. But when I reach at the field. I feel down. My mental still weak. I saw all our opponent was bigger than me, hahah. The game start. I was a substitute player that time. I saw the game my full attention. There I saw the real game. It was more aggresive than I thought. I got sweat there, hehe.



Second half game start. I play at blind wing position. Dup, Dap, Dup, Dap..My heart beating so fast. Priiiiiiittttt.. Referee blow the whistle show the game start. We all play as best as we can. About 5 minutes after that, I get tackld by my opponent. BOOOMMMM!!!sakit gak r...But I feel great after that. I feel the spirit of rugby. The true spirit of rugby. And I start my new perception about rugby. It's was not a dangerous game for me anymore. It was a very fun game that need a high stamina and thinking. Now I know what is truly rugby is.


1 comment:

Syahril Shariza

we enter the world alone
and
we leave the world alone
so
i think its better to be alone